Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Single Sign on

From: <Lam.KW () shinsei-it com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:45:30 +0900

Niall,

Our product AccessMatrix do support LDAP (Netscape and Microsoft AD) for
single-sign-on.

Here is some information about our product:

http://www.i-sprint.com/index_products.htm

AccessMatrix T Universal Access Management (UAM) is a comprehensive
enterprise application access control, single sign-on and security
administration system. UAM controls and manages user access to all
enterprise applications. Leveraging on the AccessMatrix technology, UAM
fulfils the most rigorous form of application security by providing
security administration, authentication, authorization, and audit
services (4As) to business applications within your organization. With
UAM, multiple applications are able to access a common set of security
services through tight integration with our AccessMatrix security
server.

For more detail : http://www.i-sprint.com/accessmatrixUAM.htm

AccessMatrixT Universal Sign-OnT (USOT) is a non-intrusive security
solution that enables organizations to achieve single sign-on to
multiple applications and systems. In most organizations today, users
are often required to remember many IDs and passwords in order to
perform their various job functions. By deploying our enterprise single
sign-on solution, our clients will improve staff and customer
satisfaction, resulting in improved productivity and reduced
administration costs. Client/server, host-based, Java-based and
web-based applications are supported without source code changes. Unlike
other single sign-on products, manual client software installations are
not required on the users' desktops.

For more detail : http://www.i-sprint.com/accessmatrixUSO.htm

Thanks, Laurence

Best Regards