Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Packet Spoofing

From: Brad Arlt <arlt () cpsc ucalgary ca>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:16:06 -0700

On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 03:39:12PM +0200, Geoffrey O'Connell wrote:
Good day.

Are there any free programs out there that I can use for custom packet
generation (packet spoofing)
Basically looking for something like HPing2 or WinInject that runs on
Windows 9x. I know I could have
found this on Google myself but it's hot today and I can't think.

Packet Excalibur.  GPLed, source, works with Win32 and Linux.  Can't
be certain about Win9x.  But I will let you worry about that.

http://www.securitybugware.org/excalibur/
   __o          Bradley Arlt                    Security Team Lead
 _ \<_          arlt () cpsc ucalgary ca                University Of Calgary
(_)/(_)         I should be biking right now.   Computer Science