Security Basics mailing list archives

Smart card help

From: lists () kentane net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 14:44:14 +0200

Greetings Gurus,
Just wondering if anyone could help. I have a certain proggie that connects to a server. The proggie can use certificated generated by the server to log onto the server. When you log onto the server with the proggie then the proggie asks for either a username or a certificate path.

What I would like to do is to use a smart card to log onto the server. Any ideas how I could go about doing this?

BTW, the proggie is the Checkpoint GUI client. I have tried the CP list, no one seems to know coz no one replied.

Ciao