Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: incident response - management approach

From: Devdas Bhagat <dvb () users sourceforge net>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 06:32:10 +0530

On 19/10/02 08:57 +0200, TeamSecure wrote:
We would like to set up a list of rules for incident response.
Therefore I would to welcome any suggestions, links or articles
what an organisation should do after a minor, medium or major
There is an excellent book : "Incident Response-Investigating Computer
Crime" which tells you what is expected, and how to deal with incidents
(policies, pre-incident preparation, incident response). My only
complaint with this book is that it is rather US centric, but is fairly
broad

Devdas Bhagat