Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Sendmail virus scanner

From: "Ian Kelly" <E2chameleon () btopenworld com>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 02:42:08 +0100

Hi,

I think that Kaspersky Anti-Virus Optimal for Sendmail/Qmail/Postfix/Exim
may be what your looking for. I know that Ahnlab used to have an email
product that worked with Sendmail but I don't know if they still do it.

Ian.

E2chameleon Information Security Resource

Web
http://www.e2chameleon.btinternet.co.uk
http://e2chameleon.users.btopenworld.com
http://clik.to/e2chameleon