Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: encrypt ftp service?

From: James Dennis <james () firstaidmusic com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 13:32:01 -0500

I have a patch to openssh's source to allow chrooting in ssh/sftp/scp. The University I work for has been using it with
great success. The url is http://chrootssh.sourceforge.net. We replaced ftp with it. There is also some documentation
on setting it up. The patch for OpenSSH 3.5 should be up soon, but it isn't yet as classes are bogging me down a bit
today.
-James

On Sat, 12 Oct 2002 02:05:33 +0000