Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: jeckyl hyde network

From: H Carvey <keydet89 () yahoo com>
Date: 10 Apr 2003 17:01:52 -0000

I like to solicit advice of configurations for
isolating the play side from
the work side.  Can this be done practically and still
have access to the
cloud from all terminals?

I have cable modem access, and 4 Windows machines (NT
-> .Net) that all access the connection through a
system running floppyfw.  It's free, which should be a
good price for you, and I run it quite comfortably from
a 486DX2/50 w/ 20MB RAM (no hard drives needed)...

Is SPAM over-loading your e-mail server, disk space or bandwidth?
SurfControl E-Mail Filter is flexible, intelligent and policy-driven
protection.
http://www.securityfocus.com/SurfControl-security-basics2
Download your free fully functional trial, complete with 30-days of free technical support.
Stop SPAM before it stops you.