Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Internet E-mail monitoring/approval

From: "John Gormly" <jgormlyjr () yahoo com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 08:04:55 -0400

 I would agree.  Also check with Human Resources of the company.  Our
employees sign an agreement before being issued a computer stating that the
computer is the property of the company and is for company use only.  All
activity (internet browsing, email access, etc., ) while using company
equipment is subject to monitoring.  We've never had a problem monitoring
email or internet access when we've needed to.