Security Basics mailing list archives

RES: Log on the domain

From: André Mendes <amendes () waits com br>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:58:55 -0300

Hi J.S.
What OS your using? Win98?
AMendes
-----Mensagem original-----
De: J.S [mailto:mwharbi () hotmail com]
Enviada em: domingo, 13 de abril de 2003 19:36
Para: security-basics () securityfocus com
Assunto: Log on the domain

 Hi there,

How can we enforce the users log on to domain? I mean: Users can not
access computer using admin or any other account, must log on the domain
controller. Is there any policy to do that?

Thank all......

J.S

Is SPAM over-loading your e-mail server, disk space or bandwidth?
SurfControl E-Mail Filter is flexible, intelligent and policy-driven
protection. http://www.securityfocus.com/SurfControl-security-basics2
Download your free fully functional trial, complete with 30-days of free
technical support. Stop SPAM before it stops you.

Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Europe, May 12-15 in Amsterdam, the
world's premier event for IT and network security experts.  The two-day
Training features 6 hand-on courses on May 12-13 taught by professionals.
The two-day Briefings on May 14-15 features 24 top speakers with no vendor
sales pitches.  Deadline for the best rates is April 25.  Register today to
ensure your place.  www.blackhat.com