Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: newbie to DMZ

From: "me null" <me_null () hotmail com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 16:08:26 -0400

replys,
1. ok point noted

2. i didnt want to make it in to a career, but i do not mind some work

3. yeah thats why i thought this might be the better route. No, i wasnt going to put my "network" server in the DMZ, now that i think of it tho... should i go w/ 2 DMZs? to take the "network" server from the internal network to prevent .. ">(The point of a DMZ is to protect the internal network from servers that might be compromised from the outside world....)" or would it be fine to leave my network server on the internal network... from a security stand point. as always TY for any / alll help -- ME