Security Basics mailing list archives

Check Point and/or NetScreen Training???

From: "Cariddi, Richard" <Richard_Cariddi () acml com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:29:38 -0400

Hello All:

I am looking for GOOD Checkpoint and (*or*) NetScreen training courses, boot
camp or what have you.
I just made the transition to Internet/Extranet Security from 7 years in
Network Planning & Engineering. I am not looking for "5 days of this is a
TCP connection and this is a state table." Internet searches are coming up
w/very few to none in the North East area.

If anyone has a good experience w/something in the NY Metro Area, could you
please recommend, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Rich Cariddi,CCNP
Network Design & Engineering
Alliance Capital Management,
212.887.2202

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information and is intended only
for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible
for delivering this message to the intended recipient, any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by
reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please note that we do not accept account orders and/or
instructions by e-mail, and therefore will not be responsible for carrying out such orders and/or instructions.