Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Personal Firewall Recommendations

From: "Alaa Shaheen" <Ashaheen () aedegypt org>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 12:04:52 +0300

I had a little problem with my Web server that Hackers used to attack
it, Then I decided to install a firewall and Intrusion detection
system.
I looked at the available products in the market and choose Norton
Internet Security product.

The result was amazing, It was able to detect and block all the attacks
targeted to my Web server.

Alaa Shaheen

"Kryptos" <kryptos () phreaker net> 08/15/03 12:59PM >>>