Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Purging Blaster.worm

From: Meidinger Chris <chris.meidinger () badenit de>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 07:59:07 +0100

I use scheduled tasks with jt.exe - from the NT Res Kit, a replacement for
at.exe - and scripts. I can essentially bean scheduled tasks to any pc that
i need to. I create lists of pcs at login, and then have a task running to
beam tasks to those pcs that need them.

Search www.kixtart.org for 'jt.exe' and you will find a set of papers on how
to set it up. I did it using vbs, but similarly to the way the guys there
did it in kix.

badenIT GmbH
System Support

Chris Meidinger