Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Best IP configuration for OpenBSD firewall/router

From: Jason Armstrong <jarmstrong () technicacorp com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 14:23:37 -0400

I don't see any particular advantage to doing it the way you describe.
In fact I see it as being a bit more troublesome because of the
extra routing you'll have to do.

Granted it would make it slightly more difficult for someone to gain
access to your LAN, but I don't see this as enough of a benefit
considering what little you'll gain.

Jason