Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: WiFi security implications

From: "Tres London" <telconstar99 () wblondon com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 01:51:14 -0600

Hello,

But if I'm allowed to connect from home, IT can't count on my home
network from being secure. Thus, it would seem to me, that connecting
from a hostile network (i.e. I think any network outside their control
would be considered hostile) via VPN is ok with them because they allow
me to connect from home. Thoughts?

-Tres london