Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Steganography in the wild.

From: andrea.glorioso () binary-only com
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 21:10:29 -0400

"mb" == Mark Blair <coelcoeth () cox net> writes:

    mb>    The information and tools that I have are enough for a
    mb> passing grade; however, I wish to add some original research
    mb> to the report.  To do this I will do two things.  I will use
    mb> the software that I have to analyze images from web sites and
    mb> Usenet groups that look promising.  The second point is where
    mb> I make my request to you.

Niels Provos of OpenBSD fame has already done that with (a vast
portion of) Usenet, if I'm not wrong.  Try to contact him if you want
to do some original work.

bye,

andrea
--
Andrea Glorioso                   andrea.glorioso () binary-only com
Binary Only                           http://www.binary-only.com/