Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Security Training....

From: "Talisker" <offthecuff () lineone net>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 19:59:02 -0000

Morgan
You have just hit on one of my pet topics having spent some 50 weeks on
various security (ish)courses in the last 6 years.
If it's ethical hacking you are after there's a whole load of them on my
website at
http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk/hacking.htm
I will add the course you mentioned,  but I was also contacted yesterday to
add  http://www.esct.co.uk/detail.asp?key=61 which may be worth a look

If you have come across any others that I'm missing please let me know so
that I can keep my list up to date.  They don't come cheap, make sure you go
in at a level you are comfortable with, too basic and they are a waste of
money, too advanced and you get lost on the first day.
I've heard good things about the Foundstone, Qinetiq and Defcom variants

take care
-andy

Taliskers Network Security Tools
http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk