Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Web Log Analyzer

From: camthompson <camthompson () shaw ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 23:42:43 -0700

lol I feel like a fool, I didn't read the last line of the question... I was like "yay, something I can talk about". sorry for the useless reply about squid, the place I am working at right now uses a perl script to make a html-ized page to analyse their squid logs, I think the systems admin there got it from the squid webpage.

Lim Ghee Lam wrote:

Try webalizer
from http://www.mrunix.net/webalizer/

It has the features you want..