Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Sniffing in switched network

From: "Trevor Cushen" <Trevor.Cushen () sysnet ie>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 16:56:12 -0000

Not sure what you are asking, if you are asking is there a way to find
poisoned arps on your network then the answer is yes, ETTERCAP will do
that for you.  If you are looking for good tools to sniff in a switched
environment then ETTERCAP and DSNIFF are very good tools and both handle
switched networks.

Google searches will quickly find both for you.

Hope this helps.

Trevor Cushen
Sysnet Ltd

www.sysnet.ie