Security Basics mailing list archives

Policies and Procedures

From: Brett Bisbe <nsm () e-paradise net>
Date: 10 Jun 2003 12:58:23 -0000

I work at a consulting firm, and we are trying to get together a set of
policies and procedures for our techs. I have found a few at the SANS site
but none seem like they are for a consulting firm, they are more geared
towards the enterprise environment. I am only looking for some kind of
template or anything related that could help get me started, I see no
reason to re-invent the wheel.

Thanks,
    Brett

Evaluating SSL VPNs' Consider NEOTERIS, chosen as leader by top analysts!
The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant,
while InStat has confirmed Neoteris as the leader in marketshare.

Find out why, and see how you can get plug-n-play secure remote access in
about an hour, with no client, server changes, or ongoing maintenance.

Visit us at: http://www.neoteris.com/promos/sf-6-9.htm