Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: How to choose the uid in GnuPG?

From: Kai Raven <k.raven () freenet de>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 16:36:42 +0200

Hi Fernando,

On Wed, 07 May 2003 07:20:38 -0300 you wrote:

If I have two uid in GnuPG, how can I choose witch one I want to sign
an e-mail? I'm using WinPT.

gpg --edit-key yourkey
uid n (n -the number of the uid for signing)
primary
save

(with GnuPG 1.2.2)

Ciao
Kai

--
WWW: http://kai.iks-jena.de/
GPG-Key: 0x60F3882F / 0x76C65282

FastTrain has your solution for a great CISSP Boot Camp. The industry's most
recognized corporate security certification track, provides a comprehensive
prospectus based upon the core principle concepts of security. This ALL INCLUSIVE curriculum utilizes lectures, case
studies and true hands-on utilization
of pertinent security tools. For a limited time you can enter for a chance
to win one of the latest technological innovations, the SEGWAY HT.
Log onto http://www.securityfocus.com/FastTrain-security-basics