Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Good Red Hat install

From: "Matthew Crape" <mcrape () hotmail com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 09:41:08 -0400

Thank you to all of you who took the time to reply. A lot of people seem
to think that Slackware would be a good choice, so I am going to go with
that. I just want a good network scanner (for my LAN at work - I am the
net admin in case you are wondering) without all the hassle of waiting
for the GUI to boot and etc. I have lots of tools for Windows, but I
have always found more support for this kind of thing under Linux.

I will let you guys know how it goes - but it may be awhile. Thanks.

        Matt