Security Basics mailing list archives

Recommend Usenix Security Symposium?

From: "Geoffrey Shorter" <geoffreyshorter () hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 12:32:45 -0400

Hello, All!

Hoping someone can recommend whether the Usenix Security Symposiums in the past have been worthwhile. Next one is in Washington DC early August. That's close enough for me to drive and bring another Admin with me.

Anyone been to previous meetings who can vouch for whether they're worth the money and time?

Thanks.

geof

Thinking About Security Training? You Can't Afford Not To!

Vigilar's industry leading curriculum includes: Security +, Check Point, Hacking & Assessment, Cisco Security, Wireless Security & more! Register Now! --UP TO 30% off classes in select cities-- http://www.securityfocus.com/Vigilar-security-basics