Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Site audit template

From: "Christopher Canova" <tekassist () earthlink net>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 16:55:40 -0700

Check out Section 6 of the "Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual
(OSSTMM) v2.0 release candidate 6" Page 48 at
http://www.ideahamster.org/projects/osstmm.htm

I am not through reading this document (it's a 2.5 mb pdf file) but so far
it's been pretty darn useful. It has exactly what you are looking for.

cc