Security Basics mailing list archives

IKE Basic Question

From: <sam_7280 () yahoo com>
Date: 4 May 2003 06:46:15 -0000

Can someone please explain me in brief as to how exactly are keys
generated and used in the IKE. I read the IKE and ISAKMP RFC's but was not
able to understand. If someone has a pointer to an IKE Example that would
be of great help.

Thanks for the help

Sam

FastTrain has your solution for a great CISSP Boot Camp. The industry's most
recognized corporate security certification track, provides a comprehensive
prospectus based upon the core principle concepts of security. This ALL INCLUSIVE curriculum utilizes lectures, case
studies and true hands-on utilization
of pertinent security tools. For a limited time you can enter for a chance
to win one of the latest technological innovations, the SEGWAY HT.
Log onto http://www.securityfocus.com/FastTrain-security-basics