Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Crypto Question

From: Wu Fei Liang <wu_fei_liang () cms ac>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 20:10:41 +0100

Forum Systems PRESIDIO: PGP / XML GATEWAY APPLIANCE
The Presidio integrates PGP data encryption and XML Web Services security to
simplify the management and deployment of PGP and reduce overall PGP costs
by up to 80%.
FREE WHITEPAPER & 30 Day Trial -
http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/ForumSystems_security-basics_031027