Security Basics mailing list archives

Can I update a new patch for the whole windows computers of my organization in my room?

From: <s970501 () ku edu np>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:23:04 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, i have a question.
Can I update a new patch for the whole windows computers of my
organization in my room?
usually, i run windows-update from all the computers. or download patch
file once and run it on every computer.
it's really time consuming job, you know...
anybody can give me a neat advice??? :)

FREE Whitepaper: Better Management for Network Security

Looking for a better way to manage your IP security?
Learn how Solsoft can help you:
- Ensure robust IP security through policy-based management
- Make firewall, VPN, and NAT rules interoperable across heterogeneous
networks
- Quickly respond to network events from a central console

Download our FREE whitepaper at:
http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/Solsoft_security-basics_031015