Security Basics mailing list archives

problems with ttysnoop

From: "Jorge Garcia" <anarkophobia () linuxmail org>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 01:19:14 +0800

hi list, im new here and im a looking for some help about ttysnoop.im not trying to use this program for anithing bad,
its my boss, he wants me to monitoring every command users are doing in real time.
for thats reason i decided to chose ttysnoop but im having a problem ...
sh-2.05# ttysnoop ttyp1
Connected to ttyp1 snoop server...
Ctrl+'\' (ASCII 28) to suspend, Ctrl+'-' (ASCII 31) to terminate.
Snoop password:
Password incorrect.

Back at local tty.
sh-2.05#