Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Nmap Scan Output - PIX firewall shows ports open even when disabled?

From: "erisk" <erisk () iinet net au>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 09:44:34 +0800

It opens connection then drops after 30 seconds..

Microsoft Windows 2000 [Version 5.00.2195]
(C) Copyright 1985-2000 Microsoft Corp.

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>netstat

Active Connections

  Proto  Local Address          Foreign Address        State
  TCP    BI-ACH:1029            XXX.XXX.XXX.:ldap       ESTABLISHED