Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: pop3 antivirus check

From: <Tamir_Molamusa () premium trendmicro com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 11:32:43 -0700

You can try

InterScan Web Security Suite
http://www.trendmicro.com/download/product.asp?productid=34

Tamir Molamusa
Trend Micro Inc.
Premium Services Manager
TCSE: Trend Certified Security Expert
Direct: 1.973.237.9751 EXT 102
Service Help Desk: 1.888.608.7363

Note: Premium Customers please remember to submit both your Product and
Virus related issues or questions to Premium Support Online at:
http://premium.trendmicro.com

"The information in this email, and any attachments, may contain
confidential information and is intended solely for the attention and
use of the named addressee(s).  It must not be disclosed to any
person(s) without authorization. If you are not the intended recipient,
or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you
are not authorized to, and must not, disclose, copy, distribute, or
retain this message or any part of it."  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify me immediately.