Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Anonymous LogOff and UDP Out Connections

From: Joey Peloquin <jpelo1 () jcpenney com>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 10:43:52 -0500

Mark -

Perhaps you noticed that 61.111.x.x is Korean address space?  Have you
used a web server in that space recently?

Logon Type: 3 are network logon events.  The logon events and
connections to UDP 53 are related, as explained in this list archive:
http://www.netsys.com/firewalls/firewalls-2000-03/msg00126.html

Cheers,

Joey Peloquin