Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: SANS in Boston

From: "MeaCulpa" <meaculpa () punkass com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:13:05 +0200

Not been to Boston, but I can say one thing. If Chris Brenton will be
the instructor you will be in for a treat : ) I had him when taking the
class in Amsterdam and did I learn... Oh yeah : ) Don't know what to do
in Boston, since I just can't get my employer crazed enough to send be
to the "big one"..... Cheap Dutchies : )

Try to read up a little on tcp/ip options, flags, headers and stuff.
Comes in mighty handy. Try to get a grip on the global stuff, so you can
focus on the details when attending the course. Enjoy the course, I will
be in Amsterdam again, taking the Incident class..