Security Basics mailing list archives

User Activity Monitoring

From: "Edwin Rene" <edwin () link net id>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 11:56:18 +0700

Hullo,

I'm a new security officer of a small company with some mobile users, I'd
like to know programs out there there could restrict users from copying
files to another computer or monitoring users activities off the the network
/ at home that doesn't have a key logger because we can't set restriction
for users since the need administrative rights to run certain program and we
don't want them to think with this program we are monitoring what they
doing.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Ed

Computer Forensics Training at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class sizes
are guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one
interaction with one of our expert instructors. Gain the in-demand skills of
a certified computer examiner, learn to recover trace data left behind by
fraud, theft, and cybercrime perpetrators. Discover the source of computer
crime and abuse so that it never happens again.

http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/computer_forensics_training.html