Security Basics mailing list archives

Computer Network Defence - Operational Picture WITH LINK

From: "Andy Cuff" <lists () securitywizardry com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 23:13:52 +0100

Hi Folks,
Last week I posted to bugtraq advising them of our new page which provides
our own Vulnerability Alert Image with a little more granularity.  The
response was so exceptional that I have completely rewritten the page
incorporating much of the advice. Whilst I don't feel a repost to Bugtraq
would be appropriate I thought I should offer the page to the Basics and
Management list.  The page correlates feeds from a variety of sources, and
dynamically updates the content every 20 mins.  The page is, and always will
be, free from adverts and banners and was originally designed by me for a
certain CIRT.  It's darkness was as a result of  it being easy on the eye
for nightshift workers.
LINK http://securitywizardry.com/radar.htm

As well as the new granular CND Vulnerability Alert Image, I have added a CA
Secon image and World Clocks, I have also blacked the scrollbars and made a
"Full Window" option.

Hope you like it, if not, please please please tell me, I do try and meet
the wishes of those who use it.

I dropped the ISC image because it never changed

take care
-andy cuff
PS if you are on basics and management lists, sorry for the X-post

Talisker's Computer Security Portal
Computer Network Defence Ltd
http://www.securitywizardry.com

Computer Forensics Training at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class sizes
are guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one
interaction with one of our expert instructors. Gain the in-demand skills of
a certified computer examiner, learn to recover trace data left behind by
fraud, theft, and cybercrime perpetrators. Discover the source of computer
crime and abuse so that it never happens again.

http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/computer_forensics_training.html