Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Life After CISSP?

From: "Meritt James" <meritt_james () bah com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:49:19 -0500

No problem.  Take a look at my profile.  I've been "in the business" for
well over a decade and a half - almost two.  I worked at the Applied
Physics aboratory, Mitre's Department of Defense Intelligence
Information Systems, ... and was doing network security consulting when
my employer sponsored me, and I got, the CISSP back in 1998.

Jim

Joey Peloquin wrote:

Congratulations.

I'm curious about how you satisfied the ~4 year experience requirement,
considering I've seen questions from you that any ~4+ year veteran of the
field would know the answers to?

Joey Peloquin

material.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that your access is unauthorized, and any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message including any
attachments is strictly prohibited.   If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.

Free trial: Astaro Security Linux -- firewall with Spam/Virus Protection

Protect your network with the comprehensive security solution that
integrates six applications for ease of use and lower TCO.

Firewall - Virus protection - Spam protection - URL blocking - VPN
- Wireless security.

Download 30-day evaluation at:
http://www.astaro.com/php/contact/securityfocus.php

--