Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Cyber Law book recommendation?

From: "Scott M. Algatt" <salgatt () turtleshell net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 13:41:10 -0500 (EST)

Not sure in depth you are looking for but the one I am using for my class
this semester is pretty good.  "CyberLaw: Your Rights in Cyberspace" ISBN:
0324074735

Amazon link:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0324074735/qid%3D1076957206/sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/102-4035532-7858537

Regards,

Scott M. Algatt

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.