Security Basics mailing list archives

SecurityFocus new article announcements

From: Kelly Martin <kel () securityfocus com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 10:35:35 -0700 (MST)

The following articles were published on SecurityFocus recently:

Digital Signatures And European Laws
By Mirella Mazzeo Jan 12, 2004
This article discusses the security requirements for electronic
communications and commerce with European governments and many
European-based businesses. It will also give an overview of the current
trends for public key infrastructure in Europe, useful for any
organization that does business with the EU.
http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1756

Locking your door in 2004 (columnist opinion)
By Tim Mullen Jan 08, 2004
Teach your users to think as you do... and other resolutions for the new
year. http://www.securityfocus.com/columnists/206

-- Kelly Martin SecurityFocus kel () securityfocus com +001-403-261-5468

Ethical Hacking at InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $720 off any
course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less.
We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention,
and many other technical hands on courses.
Visit us at http://www.infosecinstitute.com/securityfocus to get $720 off
any course!