Security Basics mailing list archives

Dynamic password authentication scheme

From: amandeep Singh <amandeep1 () hotpop com>
Date: 22 Jan 2004 06:05:55 -0000

Hi everyone,

   All of you must have experienced that the current password authentication schemes are not strong enough. Any one can
crack the password by using keyloggers or sniffers. So, their is a need to develop a completely secure password
authentication scheme which is not crackable.

With relate to this....I'm here trying to develop a new password authentication scheme which is dynamic in nature.

  I have the concept ready with me but before implementing it I just want to get the recommendations on this from all
of you so that I can make it more secure. Please visit the following link to have a look on the concept.
http://www.angeltowns.com/members/infosecpark/dypas/

please post your recommendations or questions in the forum at the end of the page so as to make it more robust
practically.

Thanks
Amandeep

Ethical Hacking at InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $720 off any
course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less.
We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention,
and many other technical hands on courses.
Visit us at http://www.infosecinstitute.com/securityfocus to get $720 off
any course!