Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Domain HiJacking by SPAMMERS

From: "Ho Chaw Ming" <chawming () pacific net sg>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 23:56:17 +0800

Yes we are fairly certain, based on the contents of the email. We examine
the bounced emails. No mistake about it. It is still ongoing now btw, and we
reckon we have gotten another 10,000-20,000 since we last posted.

We are simply dropping the emails. But even that takes up some load on the
server when the flood of bounce emails get high.

regards