Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: firewall setup

From: Dave Dearinger <daved () mdon-line com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 14:13:44 -0700

Packet Filter and DNS can be configured in openBSD to perform NAT operations based on "A fully qualified domain name that will be resolved via DNS when the ruleset is loaded" (http://openbsd.org/faq/pf/nat.html) All the man pages for PF can be accessed from http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/index.html
Yes it is possible and not terribly difficult. YMMV.