Security Basics mailing list archives

IT Security Strategy

From: "Eric Paynter" <eric () arcticbears com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 11:54:16 -0800 (PST)

Over the next couple of months, I will be writing an Enterprise IT
Security Strategy for a mid-sized Insurance Company (~3B Annual
Revenue). The strategies for this company are typically fairly high
level and usually lead into several reference architectures, which
in turn spawn projects to implement the strategic infrastructure.
Does anybody have any suggestions of what an appropriate table of
contents would be for this type of document? What are the normal
topics addressed?

Thanks,

-Eric

--
arctic bears - affordable email and name services @yourdomain.com
http://www.arcticbears.com

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html