Security Basics mailing list archives

RE : Changing IP address as standard user

From: "MARTEAU Jean-Louis" <jmarteau () ciments-calcia fr>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 09:36:46 +0100

Hi,

We give the opportunity to execute a command, with the administrator password inside thru cpau encoded form.

We create the .bat command
cpau  -u station_name\local_admin_name -p passwd -ex "netsh interface ip ...."  -enc -file ipchange.encoded
then we give an icon  which execute
cpau -dec -file ipchange.encoded

the cpau tool is the best thing I discovered for such needs on
http://www.jsiinc.com/SUBO/tip7200/rh7258.htm

Bye

Jean-Louis MARTEAU