Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Anyone know any good Assembly Language tutorials?

From: "seth mason" <maso0315 () rh edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 08:54:34 -0400 (EDT)

Try these books:

"Exploiting Software : How to Break Code" ISBN: 0201786958

"Hacker Disassembling Uncovered" ISBN: 1931769222

The first one is more applicable to your needs.

Or you can hire me    :P

Cheers,

Seth

Mitchell Rowton <mrowton () gmail com> wrote ..
Angelo Rosiello  just wrote a paper titled "The Basics of Shellcoding"
that goes through some assembly language examples:
http://www.securitydocs.com/library/2622

Mitchell

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 14:26:27 -0500, George Lantz