Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Auditing a Win2K box

From: "Jason Allred" <jallred () tcul coop>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 12:38:20 -0500

 Hey all,

Just for the record, GFI Languard is not free.  It is available for
download as a trial version, but you only get limited functionality.
Unlimited IP scanning with this solution costs $995.  I definitely
recommend it as you can obtain an elaborate synopsis of how secure your
network and its resources are.  You can also use it to centrally manage
and roll out product updates. It is a very handy tool and well worth the
cost if you administer in a medium to large scale enterprise.

Regards,

Jason