Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Security Basics for Sales People

From: David Glosser <david_glosser () yahoo com>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 09:16:55 -0400

Your sales person was lucky.
I would have kicked him out of our offices sooo fast he'd wish we had speed
bumps ;-)

]Saying that, that actually happened to one of our guys when I was still
]working for a company that developed Patch Management software, he
]infected 2000 machines, and then used our product to clean it up in a
]couple of minutes. It was an honest mistake, but he got the sale quite
]quickly after that. :-)

xyberpix