Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: learning ethical hacking

From: GuidoZ <uberguidoz () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 12:47:57 -0400

Louie, that's not a bad idea. I do have a bunch of eBooks lying
around, I'll do my best to gather them up and post a download link.
Hopefully my web server can take the resulting hits. =) Shouldn't be a
problem.

I actually released a eBook collection not too long ago called
"Hack-proofing your online world" to a number of friends. It was quite
a hit. It contained a handful of useful PDFs about how malicious
hackers work, how to detect them, and how to stop them. I believe I
still have a copy on CD somewhere.

--
Peace. ~G