Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Folder Permissions Tool

From: "Zach.Thompson () nacoal com" <Zach.Thompson () nacoal com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:47:36 -0500

We just started using Security Explorer and it is a nice piece of software.
I also suggest looking at a few of the other products from script logic.  We
purchased a suite of products from them and have been pretty happy with
them.  The push to go to this product for us to finally kick the last pieces
of Novell out of our network.  Seems that Novell has a good tool for this
already built in so to migrate we needed to show that we would maintain the
same level of insight on our permissions.

Zach T