Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Hardening Windows 2003 Server and Exchange Server

From: "Depp, Dennis M." <deppdm () ornl gov>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 07:23:50 -0400

Check out the Windows Server 2003 Security Guide at
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/prodtech/windowsserver2003/w20
03hg/sgch00.mspx and the Exchange Server 2003 Security Hardening Guide
at
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=6A80711F-E5C9-4
AEF-9A44-504DB09B9065&displaylang=en

Dennis