Security Basics mailing list archives

Disaster recovery - Server replication tools

From: Luis Fernandez <lafernandez () matchmind es>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 16:18:00 +0100

        Hello...

        I am developing several disaster recovery plans for windows
enviroments; the solutions are based in a big server with a virtual
server (with Virtual Server 2005) for each real server, and I am
searching for a good software for doing the replication from each server
to it's equivalent vitrual machine, so we should be able of use this
virtual servers in case of a failure in some of the real server. Now I
am searching for a good software for doing this replication; I would
like replicate the servers (incremental, not full) several times in the
same day, so, could anybody with experience in this issues recomend any
good server replication software?

        Thanks for your time!

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfoc_ml