Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Programming

From: linux user <linuxteam () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 04:02:43 -0800

I Would suggest C, and Python, but pay close attention to perl too,
the reason i chose C as most of the proof of concepts are written in
C, Python and perl do help when you try to script something out, and
there are lots of things that are already written in perl, Python will
give you an edge to to write or automate process fast

Linux User